West Village CSA at Xavier Mission
Join us for the 2015 Season!
Join the West Village CSA for the most reasonably priced locally-grown organic vegetables and locally-sourced fruit around! Help our partner farmers at Stoneledge Farms in the New York Catskills have enough start-up funding to make it through an entire season, and in return you’ll receive the freshest vegetables and fruits you can imagine!
We are an all-volunteer organization and part of purchasing a membership includes the requirement to volunteer on one Tuesday during the season, either from 3:30—5:30 pm for setup or from 5:30—7:30 pm for clean up.
Optional Shares that can be added to the Vegetable Share:
- Standard Vegetable Share: $535
- Discount Vegetable Share: $425 (available to income-qualified members. Please contact the West Village CSA site coordinator for details)
- Sponsor Vegetable Share: $605 (the Sponsor share helps offset the discounted share price for the Discount Share)
- Donation Vegetable Share: $535 – Purchase a share to be donated to Xavier Mission who will in turn distribute the produce for free to the families of our Food Pantry!
- Standard Fruit Share: $240
- Coffee Share: $126
- Mushroom Share: $120
Please go to the farm website for complete information on shares!
St. Francis Xavier Church, 46 West 16
Tuesdays, 4:00-7:00pm, June 9 through November 17, 2015.
for more information.
Standard Shares can be paid for in 3 payments.
This is a great value for organic vegetables of $22.30 per week!